The Assembly of Yahweh in North Alabama began in 2002 as a Word of Faith Assembly. Yahweh, in His mercy and by His Ruach HaKodesh (His Holy Spirit), began to open our eyes to the truth about His Name and His Sabbaths. As we repented and moved in obedience to keep His Sabbaths and know His Name – He continued to show us more. His word, truly, is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.
Because of the light of His Word we have been shown…
· That Torah, Yahweh’s Instruction, is for all generations. It was not eliminated by the Messiah. It was illustrated and embodied by Him.
· That the Sabbath is the sign of those who know and serve the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
· That the Moedim (feasts) are His Feast and are to be kept by all people of every generation
· That the name of our creator was written in the Masoretic Text 6823 times and is to be known, praised and exalted by us.
· That the name of our Messiah is not Jesus. His true name, Yahushua, is a proclamation that: YAHWEH SAVES.
· That by grace we have been saved. Before our salvation we were without a Messiah, we were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Yahweh in the world: But now we, who were far off, have been brought in by the blood of our Messiah.
· That sin is the transgression of the law. Therefore, the law is to be kept by those who have been saved by grace. It is our duty to learn, keep and do them. It would be easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one jot or tittle from the law to be eliminated.
· That we are not to learn the ways of the heathen. Therefore, we must forsake every ritual and practice that had their origin in the worship of pagan deities.
With each step we take in obedience toward Him, Yahweh teaches us how to walk more completely in His Ways. We gather each Sabbath to study the Word/hear His instruction. Our meetings take place in various cities across North Alabama: Woodville, Madison, Garden City.
From the very beginning the cry of our hearts has been: O’ MAGNIFY YAHWEH WITH ME. LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER.